In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter, RGPD), which repeals Directive 95/46/EC, Law 34/2002 of 11 July on information society services and electronic commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE) and Organic Law 3/2018 on the protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights. MJN NEUROSERVEIS, SL guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data of any kind provided by our clients, in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.
The Data Protection Policy of MJN NEUROSERVEIS, SL is based on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the person in charge of the processing is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework, being able to prove it before the corresponding control authorities.
The data provided will be treated in the terms established in the RGPD, in this sense MJN NEUROSERVEIS, SL has adopted the levels of protection that are legally required, and has installed all the technical measures within its reach to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, and unauthorised access by third parties, as set out below. Nevertheless, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Person in charge of treatment: Who are we?
Title: MJN NEUROSERVEIS, SL
Activity: Design, manufacture, installation, maintenance and marketing of electronic systems for control, supervision and monitoring of people.
Address: Juan Carlos I Avenue, 184 bajos derecha, 17300, Blanes, GIRONA
Registration data: Registered in the Girona Mercantile Register; Volume 2985; Sheet 221; Page GI-56681
Purpose of the treatment: What will we use your data for?
All the data provided by our customers and/or visitors to the MJN NEUROSERVEIS, SL website or to its staff will be included in the register of personal data processing activities, created and maintained under the responsibility of MJN NEUROSERVEIS, SL, which is essential for providing the services requested by users, or for resolving the doubts or questions raised by our visitors. Our policy is not to create profiles about the users of our services.
The purpose of the processing of your data that you voluntarily enter in our application will be to carry out a profile of the user’s clinical and health situation, with the aim of predicting possible epileptic seizures of the user by generating an algorithm that takes into account all the variables and personal circumstances.
Security: How will we protect your data?
We use all reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal information handled on our systems. We maintain strict levels of security to protect the personal data we process against accidental loss and unauthorised access, processing or disclosure, taking into account the state of technology, the nature and the risks to which the data is exposed. However, we cannot be held responsible for the use you make of the data (including username and password) you use on our website. Our staff follow strict privacy rules and in the event that we hire third parties to provide support services, we require them to abide by the same rules and allow us to audit them for compliance.
Your rights: What rights can you exercise as an interested party?
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data, to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- Right to have your personal data deleted, where this is possible (e.g. by law);
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data where the accuracy, lawfulness or necessity of the processing is in doubt, in which case we may keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to oppose the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis for the processing of the data is our legitimate interest. MJN NEUROSERVEIS, SL will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest or it is necessary for the defence of claims.
- The right to the transfer of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent given to MJN NEUROSERVEIS, SL
To exercise your rights, you can do so free of charge and at any time, by contacting us at the address Av Juan Carlos I, 184 bajos derecha, 17300, Blanes, GIRONA, enclosing a copy of your ID card.
Guardianship of rights: Where can you make a claim?
In case you understand that your rights have been disregarded by our entity, you can make a claim at the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through any of the following means:
Electronic headquarters: https://www.aepd.es
Postal address: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid
Telephone: 901.100.099 and 912.663.517
Formulating a claim at the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not involve any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not necessary.
MJN NEUROSERVEIS, SL reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or case law that may affect compliance with it.
In order to guarantee compliance with the regulations on personal data protection, MJN NEUROSERVEIS, SL has received consultancy and advisory services from clickDatos.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when accessing our content again. This information does not reveal your identity or any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your computer, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has visited the website previously, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows us to save your personal preferences and technical information such as the visits made or specific pages you visit.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, developed in our order by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made of our website.
Next, a classification of the cookies is made according to a series of categories. Nevertheless it is necessary to bear in mind that the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
– Own Cookies: Are those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: Cookies are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data.
Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain active
– Session Cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
– Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
– Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to draw up navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
With regard to the processing of data collected through analysis cookies, although they are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use, it is unlikely that they represent a risk to user privacy provided that they are first-party cookies, that they process aggregate data for strictly statistical purposes, that information is provided on their use and that the possibility is included for users to express their refusal to use them.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in their case, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the advertisements are shown.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient manner possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Currently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of advertising cookies or third parties on your computer. The user can extend the restrictions of origin, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or remove such restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookie. If you are interested in accepting advertising or third party cookies, you can configure your browser to that effect.
The acceptance made by the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information on cookies, implies that he/she is expressly consenting to their use by the person responsible, and may exercise his/her rights and revoke his/her consent at any time, through a request to MJN NEUROSERVEIS, SL.
The purpose of the cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or prefer to receive information each time a cookie is requested to be installed, you can configure your browsing options to do so.
Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
– Cookies are always rejected;
– The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
– Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser can also include the possibility to select in detail the cookies you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
– Reject cookies from certain domains;
– Reject cookies from third parties;
– Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to do this if you use the following as a browser for example:
- Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Edge from here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027947/microsoft-edge-delete-cookies
- Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html